Individual Grant Application
Who Should Apply?
Any person that fits the criteria discussed in our mission in South Carolina and surrounding areas.
When To Apply?
At any time during the year. Decisions are made on a rolling basis throughout the year.
An application form is not required. Proposals should be made in letter form and should include the following information, if applicable.
- General information (Name, Address, Phone, Fax and Email)
- Description of the assistance requested, goals and objective (measurable if possible)
- Adequate evidence of individual’s need (e.g., financial statements).
- Plans to accomplish goals and objectives
- Timetable for implementation of goals and objectives
- Plans for evaluation including how success will be defined and measured
- Description of other partners or sources of funding.
- Grant proposals may be submitted at any time during the year. Proposals will be considered by the Foundation’s selection committee, which meets quarterly.
The Foundation may require additional information, an interview, or a site visit. If proposal clearly is not within the giving interest of the Foundation, the applicant will be notified immediately.
Initial Approach: Letter
Copies of Proposal: 1
Board Meeting Date: Quarterly